Game Rules : This league is gonna be a hybrid of Freestyle/sim.
6 minute quarters ALL MADDEN
Custom Playbooks are allowed.
1.Playcalling: There will be no playcalling rules. Call plays how you feel.
2. 4th Down Rules: You can only go for it on fourth down under the following stipulations
- At your opponents 45 and closer.
- The last 2 minutes of the 2nd and 4th quarter
- Down 21+ at anytime during the game
- Down 7+ points in the 4th quarter at any time
USERS ARE ALLOWED 1 (ONE) FAKE FIELD GOAL OR PUNT A GAME.
3.Onside Kicks: No onside or squib kicks in the first half at all.
- You can onside kick in 2nd half down by 11 or more.
- You can onside in 4th quarter down by a possession or more.
4. No Huddle: No Huddle offense is allowed under these conditions:
- If it is outside the 2 minute warning, you must wait until there are 25 seconds left on the play clock.
- Inside of 2 minute warning of either half you can no huddle and snap the ball at any point
5.In Game Position Changes:
- No WR at TE/FB (hand in the ground)
- No OL at TE
If you have a player that you are considering putting at those positions , they cannot play their until you change their postion to where u want to move them to in the offseason.
6. No milking the clock (running the playclock down or chew clock feature) unless its 2 minutes left in the 2nd and 4th quarter OR it will get you to the 2 min Warning.
7. No bringing DE off the line of scrimmage PRE-SNAP
8. Cannot drop 10+players in coverage. 3 defenders must always rush. (i.e. curl to flat zones, hook zones or man coverage are not allowed for defensive lineman with hand on the ground. QB contains are allowed.)
- QB spy does not count as a rusher
- QB Contain does count as a rusher
9. No manually stacking lineman on one another. This creates AI glitches in the offensive line.
10. You must mix up playcalling on defense (Running 2 Man Under or Cover 4 the entire game is not allowed)
General League Rules
- If you quit out of a game for any reason it will result in removal from the league.
- No Madden Community Glitches!!! (EX. Fumble Review Glitch)
- If you want to make a complaint about any opponent breaking a rule you must follow these steps:
- Message a Commissioner about an infraction (Please try to keep arguments and complaints out of the chat)
- Please have video proof of a rule being broken (EX. picture, twitch, Xbox Record)
- No Proof=No Penalty. We can not make a ruling on a penalty without video proof. There are too many ways to show proof of an infraction, please use these methods.
- Commissioners reserve the right to rule as they see fit on any gray area incidents as long as the other commissioners agree
Team Ownership Rules:
1. RELEASED PLAYERS:
- If you release a player during the season he has to sit in FA for 24 hours or til the next advance before you can sign him again. (Whichever is longer)
- When playoffs start DO NOT RELEASE PLAYERS until after the SB (Both result in a auto boot)
2. IN SEASON/OFF-SEASON FA
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR TEAMS ROSTER….NO ONE ELSE IS
- Any player that ends up in FA is fair game to sign unless
- A new user takes over the team
- A Glitch causing a player to not be able to sign (like early in Madden 16)
I dont have any funds/I cant make the resign period or any other reason is not an valid excuse to save a player from hitting FA.
3. POSITIONAL CHANGES:
WR TO TE: WR must be 6’3 or taller and 225+ lbs
WR to RB: WR must be 6’0 or shorter and 93 spd or slower
4. It is against League policy to go on AP because you are eliminated from making the playoffs. Each game counts, and affects the playoff scenario/draft spots for the league, we want all playoff berths to be earned and fought for. (If caught user will be BOOTED)